[GSoC - QR Code] Unavailability from 12 July to 17 July

Hi,
This mail is for information purposes.

Within the said above time-period, I will be mostly away from the keyboard and may not work properly or communicate properly.

For the work of this time-period, I will find time and work for it.

Work that was planned within this above time-period
- Dialog Box patch
- ODF import/export patch
- and make QR dialog usable in Calc, Writer, and other LO apps.

Thanks

Shubham Goyal
IRC - shubhamg