Weekly Report- 6 [ 2 July - 9 July ] - Improvement to Notebookbar

Report:

The extension support work has started . Last week , I extended the Addon code for Notebookbar. The code is similar to toolbar and additional properties will be added in addon.xcs in future if needed.

Patch : https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/#/c/75134/

Last week was not very fruitful, I was stuck in Toolbarmerge class.

The task for this week:
* Add extension toolbutton in .ui files , read them and run the associated script.

Thanks
Sumit Chauhan
IRC nick: sumitcn