[ GSoC 19 ] Weekly Report ( June 24 - June 30 ) Chart Styles

Hi,

This week I haven't been able to do much of it was spent on figuring out if I can somehow work around a static ( c++ keyword ) data structure that I have built in my previous patch. Some discussion with Markus is also required ( communication is going on ) to see if the workaround would be feasible or not in the existing chart model architecture. We should be able to reach a conclusion this week, hopefully.

If the data structure is green-lit then I can start working on the import and export of chart style sheet into the said structure this week.

Thanks
Gagandeep Singh