Re: [GSoC 19 - QR Code Generation ] Weekly Report (17 June - 23 June)

The Weekly report is for (17 June - 23 June). Kindly consider this date.

Thanks
On Mon, 24 Jun 2019 at 12:02, shubham goyal <22shubh22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

In the previous Week
*I completed - the task to integrate the QR code generating Library.
It is working fine for me and is under the review process.

*The work for making Qr Dialog Box usable/callable is under process.
Dialog Box usable
Dialog Box callable in sc

Focus this week
*complete the task to make dialog Box usable/callable.
*solve related bugs/errors while completing the above task.

Thanks & Regards

Shubham
IRC nick - shubhamg