Re: Writer TextTable access via the UNO API

On 21.06.19 13:22, Adomas Venčkauskas wrote:
Hello,

I need my Java extension to iterate over all hyperlinks in a Writer document. This is fine with Paragraph TextPortion enumeration, but no portion enumeration is available in TextTables. What would be the best way to enumerate all hyperlinks in TextTables?

you first need to enumerate the cells in the table, then the cells implement XText so you can enumerate the paragraphs in the cells like the paragraphs in the top-level body text.

to enumerate the cells i guess you can use getCellNames().