Re: UNO connection problems (GSOC Report Week 3)

On 19/06/2019 00:41, Rasmus Jonsson wrote:
However, when I ran the same script `python3 myscript.py` I got this,

http://paste.debian.net/1088386/

The python interpreter needs to know about LO's UNO files, and a system python3 presumably doesn't know about your locally-built LO's files. The easiest thing should be to configure LO with something like --enable-python=internal and then run `instdir/program/python myscript.py` from your locally-built LO.