Re: NLPSolver - range of FACTOR coefficient in Differential Evolution?

Hi Todor,

On Tue, May 14, 2019 at 11:40 PM Todor Balabanov <todor.balabanov@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Tomaz,

Thank you for the replay. There are many metaheuristics developed in last few decades. I am not very familiar, but Simulated Annealing has reputation of successful tool. SA in combination with DE and PSO can also be interesting.

I will need time to get familiar with L.O. parts in which I am interested in. That is why I am not in a rush to do many changes.

No problem - take your time. Still solvers are quite isolated from the LO itself. I even build my c++ PSO and DE implementations in a separate project outside LO.

What do you think about this problem? Can you advise me something?

Look like a problem with Java installation, but I'm not sure exactly. You would need to describe more what you did and where you get the error.

All the best,
Todor

BTW. make sure you CC libreoffice mailing list when replaying.

Best Regards,
Tomaž Vajngerl