[GSoC 2019] Commuity Bonding Period

Hey,

I am Shubham Goyal, a B.Tech undergraduate student

I was accepted as GSoC 2019 student under LibreOffice with the project title "Generating QR Code in LibreOffice".

My project aims to integrate support to generate QR code within LO itself.
This can be accomplished by shipping a QR code generating a library with LO and make an interface to use it.

You can find more about the project through the document attached.

Thorsten Behrens, Muhammet Kara, and Samuel Mehrbrodt will be my primary mentors during my GSoC project.

Also, Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns either through IRC or this email address
IRC handle - shubhamg