Re: Unit Tests fail. But why?

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Bergmann schrieb am 06-May-19 um 15:48:
On 06/05/2019 15:26, Regina Henschel wrote:
it is about https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/71831

Unit tests fail in Jenkins. But I have no idea, what is wrong.
The tests are from sw and my changes have nothing to do with sw. My patch is about calculating of adjustment values from handle position.

Crappy tests.

I have run the failing test locally now, Windows 10. I get
FAIL: test_insert_caption (insertCaption.insertCaption)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "D:/Build_diverses/core/sw/qa/uitest/writer_tests/insertCaption.py", line 46, in test_insert_caption self.assertEqual(document.TextFrames.getByIndex(0).Text.String, "\nText 1: Caption")
AssertionError: '\r\nText 1: Caption' != '\nText 1: Caption'

The expected text '\nText 1: Caption' means, that it will always fail on Windows. Where is the place, that disables this test for Windows?

  I triggered a rebuild from the Jenkins UI now (people
with sufficient rights can push "Resume build" button there, so ask for someone to do that on IRC,

Thank you.

Kind regards
Regina