How to run LO online on my xubuntu?

Hi i've compiled both LO core and LO online.
I know i can run LO core with this command
Start the program by running: instdir/program/soffice it works!😄
but i really cant't understand how to start the server for usign LO online...
i've searched for some instructions but i don't know what to do.
What's the command/procedure to start using LO online via my browser on my xubuntu?