bug 74702 - XParaPortionList::RefDevIsVirtual()

Hello everybody,

I am still working on bug #74702.
One problem I have now is about XParaPortionList::RefDevIsVirtual.
As you can see here, is uses the OutDevType enum but XParaPortionList::eRefDevType is never set and XParaPortionList::RefDevIsVirtual is used only once in impedit4.cxx.

I guess using this function is irrelevant since XParaPortionList::eRefDevType is never set.
Can I simply remove this function and the call to this function?

Best regards,
Adrien Ollier