Re: On backporting fix for tdf#124503 "LibreOffice doesn't detect JVM because of unexpected java.vendor property value"

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Bergmann wrote:
> If not, the question is whether to backport the above fix to
> libreoffice-6-1 (towards LO 6.1.6), libreoffice-6-2 (towards LO
> 6.2.4), and maybe even libreoffice-6-2-3. The fix isn't exactly
> small, so I would prefer to not backport it aggressively.  But I
> don't know how severely users would be affected by this issue.

I'd prefer a backport to both maintained branches - at the current
speed of new binary Java distros springing up (and the overall
trajectory of that ecosystem there), I'd expect more of those issues
down the road.

Cheers,

-- Thorsten