Re: Faulty handle position in shapes imported from MS Office

Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 09-Apr-19 um 09:30:
Hi Regina,

On Tue, Apr 09, 2019 at 01:06:12AM +0200, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
What to do? In principle you can get the needed operations from the presets
as defined in the standard. But how to organize that, so that it can be done
step by step and perhaps can be done by several people? And, of course, the
code should still be readable and clear.

Just for the reference, we already take the preset definitions from
the OOXML spec in oox/source/drawingml/customshapes/, the README
explains the process.

Yes I know. The generated formulas look good for me.

 So probably you don't need to take new information
from the spec, rather what needs fixing is how we interpret that
information.

Does that mean, that you suggest to tweak the set of formulas, which are generated for a shape in a way, that method SetHandleControllerPosition can use the same calculation for all shapes? That sounds more complicate to me, than making the calculation in method SetHandleControllerPosition dependent on shape type and handle.

It would still mean to examine 68 shapes and make for each one the needed changes.

Kind regards
Regina