Re: Google Summer of Code Questions

Hey,

On Tue, Apr 9, 2019 at 1:16 AM Zhiye Hong <zhon3850@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear mentors.

I'm undergraduate student from University of Sydney. I have high skills in python programming and wish to do Google summer code. But I'm brand new and have no idea how to write a decent proposal.

My WAM is around 80 and have a good understanding on the skills listed in your GSOC page.

Can I get some instructions? I know the decline is close, but I would like to have a go. Thanks you!

You are really late and would need to solve an easy hack and write a proposal.

Our instructions for GSoC can be found at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas and the instructions for getting involved which you need for an easy hack can be found at https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GetInvolved

Regards,
Markus

Regards,

Roger Hong