Re: CppUnit updates

Hey,

On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 6:22 AM Andrés Maldonado <amaldonado@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello,

I was working on EasyHack 122169 and submitted a patch to Gerrit, but the Jenkins build failed because the commit that adds the CPPUNIT_TEST_FIXTURE macro is not yet on a released version of CppUnit. Would it be possible to make a cppunit-1.14.1 release ? :)

There won't be a 1.14.1 release. At some point I'll release 1.15 but need more time to polish the release. Currently the plan is not to include CPPUNIT_TEST_FIXTURE in any future releases. I have realized that CPPUNIT_TEST_FIXTURE is not a good API for cppunit.

I would also like to suggest to create a page with the latest documentation ;) (the most recent doc that i found online is from the original project, for version 1.10.2)

There is an up-to-date set of the documentation at https://people.freedesktop.org/~mmohrhard/cppunit/index.html

Regards,
Markus

Cheers,