[GSOC] Introduction

Hello, I forgot to include my introduction in my previous e-mail:

I'm studying Computer Science (3rd year) at the University of Gothenburg in Sweden, my nickname on the IRC channel is cbilt.

For LO I'm interested in the "Improve VCL OpenGL backend" and "Tests for the VCL graphic backends" ideas. I've submitted one patch and I'm working on my second, and will try to work on bugs related to my chosen ideas.