gsoc2019

Hello Dear Sir,

My name is Shubham Verma. I am a B tech 2nd-year I.T. student and I would like to look into working with LibreOffice for the Google Summer of Code 2019.

I have just recently started learning and looking into the contributions that I can make to GitHub issues. As this is my first GSOC  I wanted to know what other things I have to do to be part of an organization.

I mentioned my interest and project on which I want to work on below, have a look at that and tell me what will be good for me. I want to work on the project under the guidance of yours. and I want to ask you if you have a particular long-standing idea on which I can work.

I would be grateful if you can tell me if there's anything else that I could do which would be appreciated. Any further guidance or inputs would certainly be of great help.

Thank you!