Re: Implementing interface for importing external data in calc

Hey,

On Fri, Mar 22, 2019 at 12:46 AM smooth_vaibhav <vaibhavr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Is there any documentation for the already available UI implementation and
the data import code files. I have already gone through the data import code
files like the ones residing in sc/source/ui/dataprovider/.

As you might have discovered this is the data provider and data transformation code.

Can you provide me with some code pointers for the UI implementation of the
data import functionality that you mentioned.

The corresponding UI code is in sc/source/ui/miscdlgs/dataproviderdlg.cxx and sc/source/ui/inc/dataproviderdlg.hxx but as I mentioned it is quite rough and might need some UX rethinking.

Regards,
Markus

--
Sent from: http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Dev-f1639786.html