About showing UI in pootle for translators

Hi all,

I'm looking forward to be part of libreoffice development  in GSoC 2019. I've solved an easyhack, working on another one and trying to write a proposal for idea of tooling, part of the idea is about showing GUI context of the string for translators (at least I think so).

A simple description of my current idea is to add a button for translators to view the context UI. Example attached. A better one could allow editting translation within the GUI.

I am sending this email to ask for advice, am I understanding the idea right? How do you feel about this example? And I'm confused by intergrating this into opengrok. I don't know why and what context of UI to show according to source code.

Hoping for advice.

Best Regards,
Wenzhe Pei