Re: GSoC 2019 Application

Hi Mark,

It is nice to see you are interested in applying for a GSoC project at LibreOffice. Having skill/knowledge/experience in programming, and especially in C++ helps a lot while working on the LibreOffice code-base.

As the student application date for GSoC is approaching, I suggest you to
Also checking the GSoC ideas page first, and trying to choose the easyHacks related to your probable idea(s) might be a good idea: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Development/GSoC/Ideas

If you ever get stuck (after doing the usual leg-work (re(search), try, debug etc.) yourself), please don't hesitate to ask your questions either on the #libreoffice-dev IRC channel, or on this mailing list.

Best,
Muhammet

--
Consultant Software Engineer