Problems building LibreOffice for Android using Mac

Hi,

I am struggling trying to make work the Android project.

When I try to run make install I got this exception:
No such file or directory: '/Users/webdev21/Documents/libreoffice/instdir/share/registry/main.xcd'

It seems the library files are missing after the built... but I have already built the whole project at least 3 times.

Please advice. Thanks,

Find attached logs and configuration:
- autogen.input file
- ./autogen.sh log
- make (from root directory) log
- make install (from android/source) log