Regarding android viewer

Hi,

I am writing for clearing some confusions I am having. As LibreOffice's Android client is no longer under development because of some reasons so the next thought is to implement LibreOffice online over android. I am confused about the following:
1. Will, there be an android app for this implementation or the users have to use their web browser for this purpose?
2. If there will be/is an app then would it contain something other than web view or integrated web browser?
3. I tried to search app's (**not core android viewer**) source in the core repository but I couldn't find it. If there is an app then where its source code located?
Actually, I am willing to participate in GSoC 2019 that's why I am interested in this.

Thanks for your time.

Regards
Shubham