Re: [ABANDONED] Re: WIP migration towards Firebird 3.0.4, cannot find -ltommath

On 02.02.19 23:09, julien2412 wrote:
I gave up, it’s just a mess to integrate Firebird on lo.

okay that's understandable, firebird is quite the unmaintainable mess...

for the record, where we are stuck now is that on MacOSX, firebird builds but the unit tests fail with SIGILL, perhaps due to some '-msse4' usage in the build; on Windows, firebird build fails before it even starts with:

make[2]: Entering directory 'C:/cygwin/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/gerrit_windows/workdir/UnpackedTarball/firebird'
C:/cygwin/home/tdf/lode/opt/bin/make -C gen Debug
make[3]: Entering directory 'C:/cygwin/home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/gerrit_windows/workdir/UnpackedTarball/firebird/gen'
Makefile:653: /home/tdf/lode/jenkins/workspace/gerrit_windows/workdir/UnpackedTarball/firebird/gen/make.shared.targets: No such file or directory