Re: First-time development/C++ Contributor

I feel like going for it by myself so I learn a thing or two along the way probably what I am going to do. Thanks for the info! Any help will be appreciated, I might hop on IRC but am more used to Telegram as a source of communication at the moment

On Mon, Jan 28, 2019 at 12:43 PM Kaganski Mike <mikekaganski@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 28.01.2019 14:40, Michael Weghorn wrote:
> The use of "lode" is not mandatory, you can also manually do the
> required setup, but be aware that lode will simplify the setup

True, but

> and
> you're more on your own if you encounter any issues while doing things
> by yourself.

Personally I feel more comfortable helping those on IRC who do it by
themselves, because that's how I did, and so because I'm more familiar
with that setup.

--
Best regards,
Mike Kaganski