[SKEC TOMMS] 1st Reminder Mail for Quotation -18119D_ME-RQ-MK695-01 General equipment and spare parts

Dear Sir,
Thank you for your cooperation.
Regarding the subject, we, SK Engineering &
Construction Co.,Ltd(SKEC) request for your quotation.
Please be informed the brief
information as below concerning the RFQ.

General Conditions:
• Your bid must be in the English language.
• All bids shall be fully in compliance with the Commerical P'kg.
• We request you to quote your best FOB delivery period in calendar weeks.
• You are also advised to explore and propose all the possibilities / alternatives to effect cost savings and to shorten the delivery period.
• We reserve the right to reject any or all bids, without assigning the reasons. Further, we reserve the right to place split / partial orders.
• If you have any questions or requests, please contact us as below.
 - Commercial : 신영록(Yeongrok Shin) Tel : +82-2-3700-7455 / Email : yeongrok.shin@xxxxxx
 - Technical   : 김용준(Y.J. Kim) Tel : +82-2-3700-7154 / Email : kyj.eddie@xxxxxx
• Upon receipt of this RFQ, please send your bid acknowledgement  avoid automatic reminder emails.
• If you need to decline this request, please send the bid Ack as "No" with its reason on our system.
• You are requested to submit your quotation througha reply email

The RFQ Package is comprised of the following documents(Please refer to the attachment):
1. This RFQ
2. RFQ files which are consisted of attachment #1~#7.
3. MR (Material Requistion) and listed attachments

Yeongrok, Shin
C.P.M.(Certified Purchasing Manager) by ISM, USA
Manager / Plant Procurement Team 1
SK Engineering & Construction
Office : +82-2-3700-7455
Mobile : +82-10-9508-1559