save animation in libre writer is really bad

Hello,

please remove the animation when a document is saved. It is soooo STUPID and really uses resources. My old computer went into a coma every time I saved a document. It is really slow and makes saving a document take several seconds even with a new computer.

Please remove this or make it much faster. It is really really really bad.
The progressbar can move in larger steps or something. Or just write "document saved".

Regards.