De : Michael Stahl [mailto:mst@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : vendredi 18 janvier 2019 13:21
À : LORENZO Vincent <vincent.lorenzo@xxxxxx>; libreoffice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: how to add nested folders and files into the odt file structure ?

On 18.01.19 13:05, LORENZO Vincent wrote:
> Hello everybody,
>
>                  I know the odt file is a kind of zip file. I would
> like to add folders and files in it programmatically, but I don't know
> how to proceed.
>
> I tested manually with 7-zip, but at the end the odt file is corrupt.
> I tried with java ZipFile class, but it fails too. So I would like to
> know if a such API exists and where can I found example for it ?
>
> The files I want to add won't be linked to the contents of the
> document, I just want use the odt file to store additional files like into a zip.

you need to keep the META-INF/manifest.xml consistent with the zip structure.

guess the easiest is to use ODFDOM library, which you can get at https://github.com/tdf/odftoolkit

there's some class that can load & store ODF packages and it maintains the manifest automatically for you.

i'm afraid the documentation is currently offline because the project is currently migrating off of ASF infrastructure.