Re: Problems with custom-shape path commando angle-ellipseto

Hi Miklos,

Miklos Vajna schrieb am 15-Jan-19 um 09:46:
Hi Regina,

On Sun, Jan 13, 2019 at 12:43:03AM +0100, Regina Henschel <rb.henschel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Do you know other apps, not based on LibreOffice, which can read .odg or
.odp files?

An obvious candidate would be Microsoft Office, recent versions even ask
you at the start what should be the default, OOXML or ODF.

Oh, I have forgotten to tell, which apps I already use for testing:
I have got MS Office 365 and use it regularly for testing.
Google Docs: Import test possible; export not helpful because they use LibreOffice as generator. Calligra Karbon: in VM with Ubuntu. Other apps for Linux? I'm not familiar with Linux.
Inkscape has .odg export, but has no handles and exports path; no import.
Scribus has .odg, .odp, .fodg, and .fodp import, but has no handles; no export.
SoftMaker has ODF support only for text documents.

Any other apps you know?

Kind regards
Regina