[Libra Office-Android developer] My Introduction to the Libra office community

Hello Everyone,

My name is Dundi Raja Vamsi Reddy. I am a Computer Science student at SMVDU, Katra, India. I am interested in contributing to your community. I heard about the Libra Office Community.

I am Comfortable with Java and Android and recently I began learning the React. I am also familiar with _javascript_ but have not used it extensively over the past year but I will come up to speed as required. I am also interested to participate in the upcoming GSoC 2019 competition as an intern.
Can you please guide me where I can get started?
Thanks very much.