How to re-trigger a single build job in gerrit?

Dear list,
it happens sometimes that gerrit builds fail because of a single job (e.g. gerrit_windows) failing, with error messages that looks completely unrelated to the patch being verified. In this case it seems legitimate to think of a random failure which would likely disappear by rebuilding. Is there a way to re-trigger just a build on the failing job, without executing all of the jobs (gerrit_linux*, gerrit_macos, gerrit_windows)? Up to know I just rebased the patch, but this looks to me as quite inefficient.

Many thanks in advance for any feedback/hint.
Kind regards
Matteo