lost possibilities

Hello,

excuse my english, it is very poor !

In the latest versions, I realized that many layout features for printing had disappeared from the preview bar,
they were accessible by means of an icon that opened a window with 6 or 7 tabs: I cannot modify directly adjustements
of the page, vertical or horizontal alignement... it was yet handy to have a single interface to handle all this with
 headers and footers, scales, alignments ...
Will this come back in future developments or is there a way to recover this icon? Thank you for your work! Happy Holidays to you all.

Will these functionalities come back in the further development?