GSOC 2019 - Costin Visan

Hello!
    I'm really interested in participating this year at gsoc as part of your team. I'm writting you this email to get your attention and maybe to get a hint for this year's project. I'm in my second year at University Politehnica of Bucharest at the Faculty of Automatic Control and Computers and I study for a degree in Computer Science and Information Technology. I wanna start early this year contributing to the project as I wish to show you that I will be a great addition to your team. If I have caught your attention and you want to communicate me anything, I can be contacted on this mail.
  • Many thanks, Costin Visan