Student research project: A Survey about Open Source Projects

I would like to ask you to participate in a survey for a student research project.

The topic of the thesis will be an evaluation of criteria for open source projects, so that beginners can make their work as meaningful as possible depending on their motivation.

The aim of the survey is to evaluate these criteria, depending your motivation, when your first started to work on open source project. The survey should take max. ~3-4 minutes.

Here‘s the link for the survey: https://goo.gl/forms/xhdUqNnNHOat3KDl1

If you are interested in the anonymous result of the survey, I would be happy to send it to you by e-mail.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would also be very pleased to receive your feedback.

Yours sincerely,

Sven Kirtz