Re: Minutes from the UX/design meeting 2018-Dec-06

ah ok - once again I seem to be failing at understanding, I didn't notice any of this till the email today and thought the patch was pending not that it was already incorporated.
I was not attempting to comment on whether it was a good thing or not - just that what I see in the UI using the tabbed bar makes reasonable sense IMO. I just wanted to make sure to pay attention to the change for the documentation work.

On Thu, Dec 6, 2018 at 11:12 AM Heiko Tietze <tietze.heiko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 06.12.18 15:41, Drew Jensen wrote:
> My question Is; Will this change in menus to happen in the 6.2 release?

Yes it is/was in 6.2 But I will revert the patch that disables header/footer by default and abort this menu change.