[no subject]

Hello All,

I have recently been granted the great privilege to be part of the Commiters group on gerrit. I have notice each time I have committed a patch a tinder box failure occurs and a message is sent saying "One of you broke the build of LibreOffice with your commit :-( Please commit and push a fix ASAP!"

All commits have been +1'd by Jenkins.

So before I break the build again I would very much appreciate commit pointers.

Thank you,
Jim