Re: Help regarding Transliteration in LO writer

I am interested in introducing transliteration facility (English to Devnagari)
to LibreOffice writer. But, after downloading the huge source code I am unable to decide where to start.

Are you sure such functionality doesn't belong in the desktop environment, an IME (Input Method) that would translate Latin character input (not "English") to Devanagari for *all* applications, not just LibreOffice? See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devanagari#Phonetic . LibreOffice should not re-implement functionality that belongs in the operating system or desktop environment.

--tml