Re: Compiler baselines

Slightly related, could we bump the minimum macOS version requirement? We have had it at 10.9 for quite some time now already. IMHO we should bump it once a year, so that the maximum age of macOS we support stays the same. (Assuming macOS keeps coming out with a new 10.x release once a year.)

Bumping it to 10.10 would for instance allow us to with a clean conscience get rid of the dubious macOS-specific code that perhaps tries to make buttons "pulsate", as that look has not been in vogue since pre-10.10 days. (See tdf#114839 and look for AquaBlinker in vcl.)

Perhaps bump to 10.11 even?

--tml