Re: JunitTest_forms_unoapi_3 failing on Windows

On 21/11/2018 22:31, Luke Benes wrote:
After commit: https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=d5ed903618f2

     Set CppunitTest-related env vars only during CppunitTest

I'm seeing Windows 'make check' fail with:
There were 2 failures:
1) test(org.openoffice.test.UnoApiTest)
com.sun.star.lang.DisposedException
[...]
     make JunitTest_forms_unoapi_3
[...]

This is most likely the same issue as discussed in the <https://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/libreoffice/2018-November/081420.html> "Failing JunitTest_framework_complex". Apparently, for some builds, some of the env vars that have been made CppunitTest-local with my above commit are also needed during JunitTests. But I at least cannot reproduce, for me these tests succeed on Windows. (Though one difference that has been identified on IRC is whether OpenGL is enabled in LO. For me it isn't, while for Mike it is.)