Changing old commit message

Hello,

I'd like to ask you about a topic. When Mert closed some bugs about Android that were sponsored by Pardus, I noticed that the commit message was wrong (They want [Pardus] is to be written in commit message) and the patch was merged. Although the bugs are solved, they do not pay for this reason. I know that it is possible to change the old commit messages. But I want to know if you let me do this in LibreOffice. If not, please state the reason. I'il pass it on to Pardus.

Thanks

---
Gülşah Köse
Kripton NG