Re: autogen.sh : libEGL required

Hi!

Am 12.11.18 um 18:36 schrieb Christian Lohmaier:
No idea about possible conflicts with nvidia driver, but my distro calls the package libmesaegl1-devel / query your packages for the pkg-config file egl.pc or eglplatform.h header file

Thanks for the quick answer! That package is no Ubuntu package, and I think it is the equivalent of "libegl1-mesa-dev" in Ubuntu.

Nevertheless, I made a clean fresh install without messing around with my graphics drivers and see, now autogen.sh runs like charm.

So, the problem is solved for me.

ciao Christian

Best,

Patrick