Re: your mail

First thing to check - your PATH environment variable. This is how it
looks for me on a rather virgin Windows install under cygwin bash:

# echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/cygdrive/c/ProgramData/Oracle/Java/javapath:/cygdrive/c/Windows/system32:/cygdrive/c/Windows:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/Wbem:/cygdrive/c/Windows/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0

Thanks. Solved it. I inspected all my environment variables and realised just how poluted they were. I simplified my PATH variable, but also had an INCLUDE variable that contained references to the Sybase directory. After cleaning up everything that wasn't needed I could successfully build LO.

Francois