Re: [TDF infra] Announcing Gitiles VCS browser (gitweb replacement) and https:// anon git URIs

Am 17.10.2018 um 20:10 schrieb Guilhem Moulin:
It does indeed, but it's a bit hidden:-P

     https://gerrit.libreoffice.org/plugins/gitiles/core/+log/?author=caolan

How attached are you to the search form?  We could definitely add one to
the template, but for now I only changed it (on the stage instance) to
make authors & committers clickable on the relevant views, and filter on
their email:
I would prefer having a search form similiar to cgit (where you can choose searching by commit message, by author, by committer and by range. I do use that quite often and it should be no big deal to add (as the search feature itself is already there).

Thanks
Samuel