Re: can't build libreoffice !

On 20/09/2018 12:06, Eike Rathke wrote:
On Wednesday, 2018-09-19 16:39:31 +0530, Rahul Gurung wrote:

Sorry, I got it, I had actually changed the name of the directory from
libreoffice to lo for easy (fast) access, is there a way to configure it,
or I have to rename it back to libreoffice?

The easiest would be to remove the workdir/ directory and it's content
and run make again.

Rather `make clean` (or even `make distclean`), as at least config_host.mk also records absolute paths into the old directory tree.