git workflow for bugs and new feature !

Hey,

I always have a question in mind, what do you, professional developers follow as your GitHub workflow? I am curious about knowing two cases here, bugs and a new feature.

For bugs:
I read from the documentation that we should make a new branch for bug-killing but what after we pushed the code and it has been merged to master, what should we do with the local branch ? is rebase merge over master a good practice?

For new feature:
Should we make all the commits for the new feature over the same new branch?

If possible, please tell the commands too, along with the answer.

Thanks,
Rahul Gurung.