Re: make check fails in [build JCS]

Hi Stephan,

Stephan Bergmann schrieb am 29-Aug-18 um 11:06:
On 29/08/18 10:04, Regina Henschel wrote:

I run into such errors on Windows with recent JDK (9/10; I /think/ it
started with 9) for quite a while now, wondered why apparently nobody
else did, locally applied below hack for now, and moved on for the time
being without investigating deeper into the issue.  (Apparently, Java no
longer accepts file:... URLs there, at least on Windows, and won't
accept full pathnames starting with a drive letter like C:/..., but does
accept ("drive-absolute") pathnames like /...; so my hack should work as
long as your files are on drive C.)

It is D: for me.

Your changes work here too. At least checking goes further. It fails in chart2 now. I'll update and look, whether that solves the problem.

Apparently, needs more investigation and a proper fix, eventually.

A fix would be nice.

Kind regards
Regina