Re: Jenkins CI behaviour

Hi Rahul,

On 08/27/2018 01:58 PM, Rahul Gurung wrote:
hey,

Why do we get that "junit test JunitTest_framework_complex failed" message when we upload a patch and weird thing is it gets fixed by a rebase? which rebase is recommended, normal or ticking that option we get ? sorry im a newbie.

It is not something standard. Our Jenkins sometimes hiccups, which causes such failures; and a rebase usually solves the issue for you by triggering another build (with the latest commits).

Thanks,
RG