New Windows Tinderbox Needed

This week, I needed a daily Windows build to verify a bugfix, but found that none of the win tinderboxes are operational.  After reaching out to the owners, I learned that the only tinderbox that has been working for the past year, @42, â??is really aging.â??

Having a reliable Windows tinderbox is invaluable to QA. Over the years, Iâ??ve used

https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/

builds to confirm hundreds bugs and verify fixes. And, Iâ??m sure Iâ??m not alone. Does TDF have hardware that could be repurposed for this?