Re: Policy routing and ICMP MTU message

On 2/6/22 6:58 PM, yb@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Is this possible? Or, are there better ways to handle this kind of situation?

I'd have to spend some more time thinking about this and probably some testing to figure out exactly how to do this.

That being said, I would *EXPECT* that it's possible to do what you want to through a combination of judicious use of ip rules and / or connection marking via iptables to choose the routing table.

I would also need to draw out a network diagram to make sure that I was thinking about things appropriately as it seems like the system that you're doing the rules on may be functioning as an intermediate router and not an end system.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die