Question about QoS hardware offload

Hi,

Our NIC hardware provides a hierarchical QoS tree for each physical
link with strict
priority and DRR scheduling & also supports traffic shaping at each
level. I'm curious what the closest qdisc that supports the above
functionalities for offloading to hardware. I looked into htb/drr/prio
qdiscs, but each qdisc supports a subset of the functionality enabled
by our hardware.

As per my understanding, The HTB hardware offload is used for shaping
rather than scheduling (strict priority/DRR).

The PRIO qdisc seems to support strict priority but not DRR. Similarly
DRR doesn't support strict priority.

Please advise on how to effectively offload all the features.

Is the ETS - Enhanced Transmission Selection scheduler a better fit if
we simply need to offload scheduling with strict priority and DRR?

Thanks,
Naveen