Re: How to configure routing for two IPv6 providers

Hi,

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 09:28:31PM +0800, Vladimir Lomov wrote:
> could someone give me a hint how to configure routing for two IPv6 providers?
>
> I tried to follow "Routing for multiple uplinks/providers" of LARTC but seems I
> do something wrong because it does work (almost) for a host (router) but doesn't
> work for LAN hosts.

There are (at least) two IETF RFC documents describing the problem space:

* RFC 7157, IPv6 Multihoming without Network Address Translation
  https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc7157

* RFC 8678, Enterprise Multihoming Using Provider-Assigned IPv6 Addresses
  without Network Prefix Translation: Requirements and Solutions
  https://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc8678.html

Perhaps you can find some hints there?

[I have read draft versions of RFC 8678, but that was so long ago that I do not
remember any details.]

HTH,
Erik
--
In the beginning, there was static routing.
                        -- RFC 1118